Tuesday, April 01, 2014

coffee thought...Horoscope: Gemini: April 1st, 2014

Sometimes I should really really really read and LISTEN to my horoscope.  Let's take todays' stance:

"Resist the temptation to overdo, physically or emotionally, to the point of diminishing returns. It's easy to trip over too large an ambition, so if you're not realistic early on try and wait to proceed until you've got the time and energy to really follow through with your plans."

Hmmm of course (given the propensity I have for emotionally overdoing it with folks to the point I extend further into my heart than I previously intended to do) and typically I am unsatisfied with the diminished or most times negative returns.  What's a business woman supposed to do? I mean I am aware of the time value of money vs. my hourly worth (in the non-prostitute way) altho some days I feel I would probably get better returns if I sell myself minus my soul to the highest bidder...But still when can a girl get a break?

that's all...



No comments: