Sunday, April 13, 2014

Day 12- 30 for 30 [National Poetry Month]

Epic and poetic
 
The things you said to me 
Evoked 
epic and poetic thoughts 
in my head

Thoughts of 
love
Family
Blessings
Trust
Commitment 
Contentment 
Adoration
Exploration
Ecstasy 

...All the things
 that were lacking in my 
Life 
Until you. 

And until you 
Said those things to me
Those things
That made me think
I love you
I want a family with you
this union must be blessed
I trust you with my soul
I commit to you my body
You make me content
What we have is mutual adoration coupled with nightly explorations of my body inclusive of my heart
leading to our ecstasy. 

...and all the things
that were lacking in my 
existence
That were provoked 
By your
Epic and poetic thoughts

Were 
Just
A
Thought

In
My
Head 

On
My
Heart

And 
Far
From
You

No comments: