Thursday, April 17, 2014

Coffee thought...

Coffee thought...

My coffee consumption has been sporadic of late... Considering I have worked 11 days straight and this weather has us from mid 70's rocking just an open toe heel and dining al fresco to today- 38 degrees and rocking boots, scarf, long wool coat and snow on the car.
There is something wrong with this picture.
At any rate, beyond working for the weekends I have had the interesting pleasure of clarifying 'friendship' and disagreeing with people who i have fully supported but perceive otherwise with no basis of a reason. It's really odd how what I am 'doing' and who I am 'being' nets me 'friends' who are barely meeting any terms of a friendship contract (if there was say a contract in place which there is not tho I am now thinking that may not be a bad idea because at least folks would be clear of what is required to have the pleasure of my friendship. I mean I am not asking for monetary compensation although apparently I may need to start requiring some money because the time 'wasting' is certainly valuable to me. Anywho I digress...)
So. All this to say
Don't.
Thanks.
And stop it.
Much appreciated.
Oh you don't know what to stop?
You better ask somebody.
that's all...



Sent from my iPhone

No comments: