Friday, March 28, 2014

coffee thought...Horoscope: Gemini: March 28th, 2014

You are moved to express your affections more openly than usual.
Giving and receiving appreciation, love, and happiness come into your life now.
You also want to be surrounded with beauty and harmonious people, and your artistic efforts flourish. Enjoy the day and people around you.


I think my love language is touch.
Like I long want need to be touched.
(by someone I am attracted to, not the random subway molestations on my daily commute)
It is not a game.
It is something that I have discovered is pivotal to my existence.
And for someone who has not been touched in quite sometime,
I know there is something missing in my being.
Luckily my capacity to love has not been affected/ effected
And my capacity for giving (to my friends, family, self yeah right who am i kidding)
is still in tact.
But, as this horoscope says I am moved to express my affections more openly than usual- it means I am moved to vocalise this more (ask and I shall receive? right?) HOPEFULLY the giving and receiving appreciation, love, and happiness come into my life. RIGHT NOW. Like immediately.
Like, IMMEDIATELY.
you hear me Universe.
OK, OK.
that's all...

No comments: