Wednesday, March 19, 2014

coffee thought...

these words are some of the words/thoughts/feelings/emotions that i can truly say i have/am/had/were feeling at some point [past/present/and i am sure i will feel in the future]


Yes, I was infatuated with you: I am still. No one has ever heightened such a keen capacity of physical sensation in me. I cut you out because I couldn't stand being a passing fancy. Before I give my body, I must give my thoughts, my mind, my dreams. And you weren't having any of those.
 
  

I desire the things that will destroy me in the end.
 
   
I have never found anybody who could stand to accept the daily demonstrative love I feel in me, and give back as good as I give.
 
   

I think I made you up inside my head.
 
  

I'd say go to hell, but I never want to see you

No comments: