Tuesday, March 11, 2014

coffee thought...


If this is coffee thought and I have not had my morning coffee does that mean I am really without thought? 
Or just without thoughts pertaining to coffee? 
What if I am thinking about coffee and how I would have that this morning once I arrive at work versus the random stuff I think about as I drink coffee at work? 
Is it all just a fascinating rouse?
At any rate here I am on my way to work listening to some Aretha (queen of soul) Franklin singing about a 'Do Right Man" listen here- that is just about what I need right now- along with 'RESPECT' and 'Dr. Feelgood' to 'Save Me' and Makes me 'feel Ike a natural woman'--not a 'chain of fools'. Also, to know that he's 'all I need to get by' that 'bridge over troubled water'.
Yes. 
I need him to Ummm umm hmm...'I say a little prayer', and 'think'...cause 'I'm daydreaming 'that we 'rock steady' and 'I'm in love' but 'ain't no way' cause 'I never loved a man the way that I loved you'. So 'share your love' with me cause I wanna say 'baby I love you'

Yummy.. Someone has an aromatic cup of Joe on this train. Baby I'm definitely in love.
That's all.

No comments: