Wednesday, July 24, 2013

July Birthdays



July is filled with folks birthdays, birthday parties, and birthday expenses.
I mean besides the birth of our Independence,
 there is someone particular,
then Sparkles,
then my lil God-sis,
then the bro #2.
There are a few more random cousins in there
(but since we are not that close, I remember the days and say a Happy Birthday
 but keep it movin...
hell..
.that is more than some do/ did for me..
.and let's be honest we are not 5 years old here...)
ANYWHO
all this to say
I am not buying any more presents.
my presence is present enough!
(no?...damn...let me see if there is room on this other credit card here...)
and to top it off...there was no cake at the office because apparently there are no July Birthday folks who work here anymore. Great. Now I have to procure my own cake. #fatgirlissues



No comments: