Wednesday, July 10, 2013

commuting conversations...

SOOOOO...
 
These are the conversations I overhear on my commute home from hanging out and therefore I have to text this to my friends (because if I have to hear it someone else will have to bear witness as well) which definitely makes me think of a couple of things..
  • The state of relationships in this world and the value we put on them
  • The things we (women) are willing to accept just to say you are in a relationship
  • The things (men) say/ do while in relationship(s)
  • The reality that 'this' is acceptable to some folks (in a twisted way)
  • Apparently (I have been told)having morals and standards are too antiquated and old fashioned and not of this new era of relationship
  • Though if this is new era relationship then guess what?
OK? OK...I am done.

No comments: