Monday, July 15, 2013

Coffee thought...

Coffee thought...

The verdict is in
George Zimmerman was found not guilty for 'murdering' Trayvon Martin on Saturday after a 13 day trial. Many many folks are upset at this verdict and chant 'no justice no peace ' like people are actually listening to their voices rather than being preoccupied by the vessel that chant is coming from. No matter what folks say (black POTUS and all) we are forever engrained and enfranchised with a very racist and real society that devalues the sight, sound, presence, actions and achievement of the black man. when the messages consistently degrade your life and when. I can't thus early. I need some deep java. .. And can someone tell me exactly when no justice no peace has that been followed to an effective outcome. I mean it sounds good and all but really?


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: