Friday, July 19, 2013

God is GOOD

I mean, it's not like y'all don't know that or nothing. But let me tell you a little story...
Friday- had the day off work and I the evening decided to go to dinner with my good friend TD and my lil man- well her lil man but that is neither here nor there. He has this fascination for all things moving- planes, trains, automobiles, motorcycles, firetrucks, police vehicles,etc etc. It is entirely cute and he is extremely intelligent and always points em out to us. Well,we go to one of the favorite pizza shops and score a slice of pizza and an iced mocha latte (which is a throwback meal TD and I used to have in the evenings we used to go walking and pre-her being a mommy days).  He is too well behaved and we have fascinating conversation. All there if us. By the way- this pizza shop is by an elevated train. 
We get back go my car and what is in front-
that piece of the train platform had fallen from the sky and was inches from my car. Luckily no one got hurt and luckily my car was fine- but we were rushing to get outta there as another train was coming and did not want any more falling debris. Now I know this is a little thing to be thankful for and a little thing to be praising The Lord for, but dammit I am happy. And thankful. 

No comments: