Monday, July 22, 2013

coffee thought...

It's just another manic Monday
I wish it were Sunday
'Cause that's my fun day
My I don't have to run day
It's just another manic Monday

Have to catch an early train
Got to be to work by nine
And if I had an aeroplane
I still couldn't make it on time
'Cause it takes me so long just to figure out what I'm gonna wear
Blame it on the train
But the boss is already there- Bengals song sometime in the 80's


Sounds like my typical thoughts on a Monday morning except I do NOT wish it were a Sunday because on Sunday I have a case of the 'oh-gosh-it-is-almost-Monday' blues.
Oh, and since  I was ever so budgety, I have my French vanilla creamer in the fridge therefore I have my coffee in the house! all on the cheap (for now).

and another thought on this Monday, is the impending birth of the future Monarch of the UK. Considering Bermuda is still firmly in their grasp this birth will have some impact on their future rulings... all in all babies are cool.

that's all...

No comments: