Thursday, July 11, 2013

BFTP

Blog from the past-- poem written around about 12/12/2005 (yikes!)

a poem
Current mood: Weird

that look makes my world go crazy...
the words in my mouth are scampering to get into my head,
into my brain , into my mind...
but my thoughts are all messed up
and i am in love with you.
but the thoughts of you are immediately unavailable
as i walk along this edge of reason-
reason being that i loved you before..
or i loved the  idea of sweet loving you
because when it came down to it
loving you was entirely too hard on me.
i lost my world while you watched me
watched me drown my sorrows and lament over
what i thought was
love
like perception is distorted when viewed from the inside
of the madhouse while drowning under the thoughts of
being without you.
sitting on the edge here makes me wonder
if love like life lives without...
©adiva/ CG

No comments: