Thursday, July 11, 2013

coffee thought...horoscope for 7/11/2013

Gemini Horoscope-- July 11, 2013
 
You often like gathering lots of information
even when it isn't helpful to your cause.
However, today's sensible Virgo Moon gives you the analytical tools you need
 to sort through all the data and keep only what you can use.
Although it's easy to forget what you're doing now
and get distracted by all the untried possibilities,
balancing your unquenchable curiosity
with your current penchant for practicality
combines the best of both worlds.
 
OMG this is sooo true for today
(considering it is now 5:43 pm and I am just getting to my coffee thought and horoscope)
...and I have been here gathering evidence at work for
projects
presentations
promotions
pause
evaluations
and I need to get home to move my car.
that's all...

No comments: