Friday, October 28, 2011

coffee thought...

What are your expectations in this world?? I am trying to manage the expectations of many in my daily life- those of my family, my boss/job , those of my friends, those of my acquainted folks, and especially MY expectations of life. I sometimes often say it is not that hard; truly believing it is not that hard to do ____. Then I speak to some folks sometimes and apparently it IS that hard to ___.
Really?
Let's go simpler- finding love [simpler LOL] being loved, contact- yeah people say it is not that hard. Just put yourself out there and watch the magic happen. (can you see me Mr. Magic?) Anywho, take it from me that is hard. Love is not, I repeat NOT easy to find, hold, keep and thrive in (according to my personal experience + the folks I know in /out of love at any given point) and to not loose love- not loose each other but not loose yourself in love.
i digressed...
so today what are my expectations?
to find love around me
starting with my first cup of coffee.

that's all...

1 comment:

beks said...

I love you.