Wednesday, October 26, 2011

coffee thought...

While I am in the education business 
I am not in the business of educating you
on how to live your life.
I am definitely not trying to make you look bad
 trust and believe
 if that is your perception of yourself
 there is nothing anyone can do
 to help you.
If I am holding that mirror to you
and you don't like what you see,
don't flippin break my mirror,
 change your reflection
 change your outlook.
 You have to wake up and understand
what you contributed to your situation.
 Then make a conscious effort to fix it.
 Then you have to do it.
 Try not to let your perception
be your reality
 but let your reality
 be your reality.
 Here is my reality:
 I am going to continue being me,
loving me
and creating the best life
...for me
Courageously
Authentically 
Responsibly
...me
remember who I am being
has nothing to do with you..
although you seem to want to
make it about you (true?)

that's all...

No comments: