Wednesday, October 26, 2011

more nail polish...


a couple of things...
 First, I think I may have an addiction to nail polish or could be the fumes of the nail polish but I mean after I cleaned my desk of the colors I previously had here I still 'seem' to mass a few more colors here for good measure. Sad, this nail polish addiction of mine (could there be a place I go like a nail polish anonymous group or something??)
anywho
Second- I am soooooo happy that I got this color here Rainbow Connection by O.P.I in celebration of the Muppet movie coming out this fall (November 23?)- This color is a Limited Edition meaning once it is sold out it is sold out (along with the snazzy red color I had on last week which was getting ms piggy with it).   I mean who does not love the Muppet's? who does not love the song rainbow connection sung by the lovable Kermit the frog? who doesn't love Jim Henson- genius of his time/ creator of these creatures and who does not love the color green??
Anywho... I am just saying...
[and that my dear friends is a true couple of things...]

No comments: