Friday, October 21, 2011

there's no place like...red nail polish?

ruby red huh?

today it is my "there's no place like home" nails... sparkly shiny & red.
the color is actually from O.P.I called 'getting ms. piggy with it' a featured collection in anticipation of the upcoming new Muppet Movie *out this Thanksgiving*. They have other colors like rainbow connection & something about gonzo but all this ms. piggy diva red speaks to me (let alone that that pig character alone spoke to me all my childhood & beyond years- she has a divine swine power)
anywho, since the other mani was chipping, I decided to cover it up with this red joint.
A little snazzy for a friday at work but oh well.
[this nail poilsh report is my way of saying aint shyt else going on that I care to write about so here you have it...]

No comments: