Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year 2010 (part II)

it is 10:07 pm (and yes i know where my children are they are 1/2 in my ovaries & 1/2 in the man of my dreams you know...but we are moving away from why i am writing...)
Today is January 1, 2o1o. The fresh start of a new year. What have I accomplished today?
Well lets see:

  • woke up this morning (ok this afternoon) to someone yelling outside my window (not for me but apparently they were wronged by Carlos and vowed to get him on his word).
  • decided to make coffee (cause that is a must in my life) and proceeded to make a great slammin pot of java.
  • watched the news at noon to see if there were any major developments in this world overnight other than the date changing. nope, none to report.
  • looked for food in my house. found a slew of red velvet cupcakes that were leftover from the previous nights shindig @ T's house.
  • decided to eat 1 cupcake. plus 1 for good measure. (that is a total of 2 and thus if i had a new years resolution i would have sufficiently broken it.)
  • checked online for any new updates on life via FB (many people were regretting the amount of drinks they ingested the previous evening, ha ha suckers! man up!)
  • went downstairs to Grandmas house (which smelled of chitterlings her annual tradition & black eyed peas) and bugged her for a bit. She is too funny but looking forward to our annual bowling beatdown.
  • went back upstairs & proceeded to open up a can of chef boy r dee ravoili and chowed down. yeah welcome to the first new year meal.
  • watched a few movies (27 dresses & dancehall queen) and decided that will be my theme for the year. I plan to be a Dancehall Queen in 27 dresses (or less ;)

All jokes aside, I spent the first day of the new year utterly relaxing without a care in the world and it felt great. Hopefully the rest of the year is just as stress-less.

Have a safe, prosperous, joyous, love filled, sex cometh, financially wealthy and spiritually sated year!

No comments: