Monday, January 11, 2010

coffee thought...

so today i got my 'fix' from the cart man.
Our exchange goes something like this---
Me: good morning, can I have a large coffee light & 2 sugars
He: Good morning sweety, large coffee 2 sugars & light. with 1/2 & 1/2 or milk?
Me: 1/2 & 1/2 please.
Him: Sure, anything else?
Me: Nope.
Him: to stay or to go?
Me: umm, (mind you we are at the cart on the corner) what do you think? LOL
Him: oh so you don't want to stay with me in the cold?
ME: (now laughing) Umm not at all. But next time in the summer I will.
Him: Now you're talking. Have a good day sweety.
Me: (with coffee in hand) you too & stay warm.

Other times i am not so conversational in the morning pre-coffee or anything of the sorts but this just was classic. To stay or to go-- any other time I probably would have said something slick...
that's all...

1 comment:

Beanology said...

that was it...your kismet! last chance for romance? hell he had his own business. :)