Wednesday, January 06, 2010

BFTP...

Blog from the past---
Specifically approaching New Year 2007... I find this amusing.
*************************************************************
So as this year is coming to an end, a couple of things that have come to my attention:
My Closet
There is no more room in my closet for my skeletons, secrets, or all my clothes
as the bar in my closet has fallen 2 times over the last 24 hours.
There is no justice in the world!
since I am trying to actually hang up my clothes in the damn closet
and the damn closet is rebelling.
You would think that the universe would see fit to cooperate with me these final days in 2006. Oh well, I guess the universe was like why f* with tradition.
In addition to that, as my mother was in my house surveying the damage,
she said, "YOU NEED A MAN."
Now I am sure she meant something about
needing a handyman
or someone who can fix things and stuff,
but as the brothers roared with laughter and hollered with delight
I was like
"Thank you very much mom, as if I needed to be reminded on the very last day of this year that yes, I do not have a man, that yes, have not found a man, and that yes, I need a man. Thank you mom for them words of wisdom and encouragement for the New Year. In 2007 I will go forth and seek a man.
Any takers?

Oh & the other thing is, one can never have enough liquor in the house for a party, even if there is a party of 1.

Drink up & Happy NEW YEAR!
PS- And that's the way it is.

No comments: