Wednesday, February 04, 2009

get it? now change.

i don't know where my head is at.
i keep trying to figure out my purpose and my what am i supposed to be doing.
i definitely need change.
i want more.
i applied for that manager position AGAIN but am also truly finally looking for more.
do I even want it?
i know i want something better.
i need a change.
and you know whats funny every time i talk to one of my coworkers 'C' she gets it... like i end up in tears cause she sees & hears & knows & understands and on top of that gives great advice.
(most current theme--> just do it.)
JUST DO IT...that was a saying i had at one time.
but did i ever just do it? it reminds me of fearless kids that just jump right in and worry about results and consequences after. someone once said that youth is wasted on the young. agreed.
i also feel that fearlessness is the same way.

i am working on being fearless in life and all my actions...
be patient... GOD is not thru with me yet.

No comments: