Thursday, February 26, 2009

Addendum to dating

This is what's out there for dating:

*******************************************************************
http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/stp/1050255561.html

Bored 30 yr old with too much time on his hands, seeks an evil villain to give his life an extra edge and flavor.

For the short (and possible long) term, I need somebody to be my nemesis and be an evil villain in my life. Please nothing crazy, but little things such as pouring ink into my laundry load, leaving nasty notes, hacking into my Facebook, knocking my coffee over, tripping me as I'm running to catch the subway, and sneaking up to me and evilly whispering "So we meet again, Mr. Brian!!!"

Please be full of mischief, cunning, possess the ability to laugh throatily like a supervillain (or giggle in a semi seductive evil way). Possession of accents a plus. The ability to stealth and organize a league of super villains also a plus. Having a small cat or dog to pet in your arms as you cackle maniacally, another plus. Please send me a photo and explanation as to why you would make a great villain in my life.

All genders, races, ages and species welcomed.
Except badgers. I am deathly afraid of badgers.




Location: NYC
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

No comments: