Monday, February 09, 2009

talk to me...

ok
AGAIN clearly i have that face of 'come talk to me & tell me all your issues' cause dude came over to talk to me on the train platform as he got off train & as i am waiting for #6.
convo went like this:
him: did u hear about Bloomberg's $1.00 a year scam?
Me: huh? (first mistake)
him: yeah how he says he makes $1.00 per year is a lie. just look at his net worth from when he took office until now. he makes six million a day. six. it is public knowledge and you look like you want to know.
Me: no response (this is where i start to get that glazed look on my face)
him: it would only take 1/15 of that for us to not get a fare hike. it is highway robbery! tell everyone you know.
(#6 train comes)
him yelling: think about it.
me shaking my head & hoping he does not hop in or on the tracks at this point...
never mind bloomy's stock investments which admittedly took a hit (whose didn't) but really he has his name on a freaking financial system. go figure.

No comments: