Tuesday, March 15, 2011

coffee thought...

coffee thought
8:52 am
Or the lack of coffee thinking- which I don't know may make my mind clearer or more confused as I am continuously thinking about some type of caffeinated drink of the coffee variety. (I even googled if khalua is considered coffee &is decaf considered coffee cause truly decaf is NOT coffee in my book)
Anywho as I am sticking to my commitment of non- java for the season my thoughts travel to why is it so hard to find a pair of sneakers! I have been on this search for quite some time now & my favorite pair of puma (grey w/ lime stitch) was on sale in lady foot locker ($29.99) but there was nothing in my size in 4 flipping stores- then I tried regular foot locker and online an modells and even the puma site and no sherbet in my size! I even tried on a size 10 just to see (horrendous).
What is a chick to do? Go sneaker-less in this world?
I dunno but it should not be this hard.

Thought given to me by my train: Who looks outside dreams, who looks inside, awakes. Carl Jung.
Am I still sleeping or am I awake?

1 comment:

beks said...

OMG these were so funny...
what .i.s. wrong with you???