Monday, March 21, 2011

coffee thought...

today on the first "official" day of spring it is about 50 degrees and rainy (spring rain?) mixed with snow and I didn't really have too much thoughts today. I was thinking "oh man, I want coffee" and about to think about "all the things i can't have/ don't have" this morning (as I sip my tea) when I heard a co-worker crying. So I go over and ask is everything alright? She says yes, these are happy tears as her bro-in-law just got back from deployment (after being away with minimal contact) & her sister is putting up these happy pics etc etc. They were married last May and he left in August- but he is finally home safe.
So this made me thankful that there are men & women out there willing to risk their lives so that I may have an opportunity, a chance and some peace of mind.
Sometimes in the midst of my craziness I forget to thank you for that.
that's all...

No comments: