Sunday, March 06, 2011

coffee thought...

today's coffee thought surrounds drinking coffee while watching sesame street. Sometimes I partake in this particular brand of hilarity (sesame street that is) since it is definitely a throwback from my days o youth. Nevermind this is educational tv and something that teaches children's of all ages-- and the puppets/ Muppet's are of no real particular race (i mean Elmo the most popular Muppet of almost all time is voiced by a black male- how cool is that?) is red (is red a race on sesame street?

any who on Elmo's world he is telling us all the importance of sleep and how to get a good nights sleep and how you become more productive, awake and alive after a great nights sleep. I love how this is telling young kids this lesson early on (cause once HS/ college & work-social life happens) sleep is a rare commodity that I know I am in constant search of...

any who.

this lesson goes well with coffee on this dreary sunday morning.

No comments: