Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Travis

Travis
Have you ever seen someone doing something so profound, speaking so eloquently that it makes you want to just stop. Just stop moving trying writing speaking hell even breathing and just be present to their words and the emotions and feelings they are presenting. Tonight I saw a wonderful poet author spoken word artist human being and man speak his words his life in poetry (well just a snippet). INspired is beyond what I feel- it is like I feel moved to write again. I feel honored to hear his words, those words and grateful that someone could capture an experience (his experience of course) put them out there for me to know and comprehend and relate to and grasp. Still. Somehow I want to convey to you the presence of him and how great the poems affected me that those words haven't been created yet. I know silly but true. I love and am inspire by the beauty that is his poetry and performance.
now if only I can think about something to write...

sent from iPhone

No comments: