Thursday, January 06, 2011

how's that for being specific?

you know me.
(wait, do you know me? I think I can say you do know the parts I allow you to know about me so yeah ...continue)
I specifically ask for what I want.
Like in a restaurant, I am not one to give the waiter a hard time, I just want egg whites cooked well done with a little bit of black pepper and preferably cooked onions, not raw. that's not so hard, huh?
or you know, when i am ordering my coffee, I want it light with 1/2 & 1/2 not milk and certainly not skim milk for that is just wrong. And light, like a mulatto.
I am the one that asks for what I want. In my size and preferably in my color - (well, in most situations I do, I mean I am still trying to figure out how to ask nicely for some things in life that I think I deserve-- you know set the bar of standards with my family and friendships to maintain a healthy reciprocal level of giving camaraderie and love- still working on that one but I digress..)
Other times I definitely just deal and don't complain.
I try not to be a complainer (tho looking at this blog there are alot of views here... not complaints just views, but it's my space so I guess ya'll have decided to deal-- I thank ya for that!) but there is something to be said about the complaint/ complainer - something like the squeaky wheel gets the oil? I don't know I heard that somewhere before and thought, well yes, a squeaky wheel would need some oil but what happened to the rest of the wheels? Don't they need love aka oil as well? What happened to the general maintenance of the whole damn wheel situation??
ANYWHO in my search for love and everlasting long term reciprocal fulfilling love there are new prospects to choose from:

enter Niche dating sites to help you with the search.

think about it- people now a days are customizing cars, coffees and canines to their wondrous specifications and you know we are all choosy by nature but now you can narrow your narrow-minded search to the most specific of fields that is attractive to you.
I wonder if there is a site for single African-American MEN who do not have a kid (or 2 hiding out somewhere) or a baby momma (or 2 hiding out there somewhere) who is available (emotionally, physically) and funny and taller than me who will enjoy me and comfort me in a non misogynistic way and be there for me and allow me to do the same for him all while we make the world a better place complete with trips to Africa & India every other year and downtown Brooklyn loft parties at New Year's complete with a kiss every night just because. Oh yeah, don;t forget about love love love.

how's that for being specific? asking for too much? you know me... you never know until you ask.

1 comment:

beks said...

girl. the site would make too much money!!!