Thursday, January 27, 2011

Snow day & an Ass car

First up Iced coffee as I begin the day-- woke up at my regular time of 6:30 to see if we may have some issues with going to work cause of the snow that was coming overnight...

Next thing you know

SNOW DAY!!!!!!!!!

Today is a snow day & let me tell you something- there used to be a time when I would wish for snow days and hope the snow comes to keep us from going to school & stuff. Bur right about now I am so sick of it cause there has been consistent snow for the past 6 weeks and a chick is about tired of cleaning off my car. sick and tired of fighting with the snow, thru the snow, around the snow...ugh.

and then this damn ass car comes into our block and parks his busted out car on the side of the school sticking out into the street which would prevent ANY plow from coming down the street (side note: not a plow typically comes down this street since we are about 2 steps below tertiary roads and still don't get clear) how rude to come into this block and hold up any possibility of progress.

I think i will tackle the cleaning the car sometime this afternoon.... or maybe not!

be safe out there....that's all

No comments: