Friday, January 14, 2011

random conversations

Had to paste this random convo with my girl TRS after reading the chicken blog:

TRS: you trip me out on your blog with the sidenotes

me: girl you know how i think/ talk

TRS: but really what does one's black kcard entitle you to. does make you wonder

me: exactly. you should do an indep study on that

TRS: ummmmm

me: no?

TRS: no...And glad you finally claim your good hairedness

me: oh-nope that was a side note of what other people think hence the qoutes

TRS: dude you kill me with that why dont you want to claim the good hairedness. i wish i had good hair

me: dude good hair is like good sex

TRS: and as a side note that does not take your black card away

me: wow side note... and it is a matter of opinion cause ones good sex is certainly another persons poor try at it

TRS: oh no. good sex is not a matter of opinion. they know when sex is bad. they just lying about it.

me: but the sex you know (good or bad) is a result of the sex you been having...right?? follow me-- so if all you have had is bad sex-- then to you it is bad until you can get to or try out good sex comprende?

(this is soooo going on the blog)

TRS: i sure don't comprende. i'm soooo confused. lmao

me: oh shit…you need good sex…or a perm HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

TRS: I need both actually lmao

me: WOW…you think good sex can straighten your hair?

TRS: no but it can curl your toes…it'll sweat your perm out. You will know you had good sex when your hair is all curly.

me: thanks for the info LOLOL

TRS: you're welcome

(this is the randomness of friendship)

No comments: