Friday, April 03, 2009

The TIME draws near

i wish it would draw a prettier picture while we are at it... but the truth of the matter is it aint so pretty.
i have not been blogging much because my mind has been racing past the typing fingers of my body which leaves me to my wildly imaginative thoughts which is basically just me not typing cause i choose not to. that plus i am so so very busy @ work delicately balancing this managerial thing while maintaining me the caring counselor (so thankful to have a job) + trrying to get out and not go home to constantly empty apartment. then i am reading 3 books (the one from steve harvey, a fiction love like one & one about grief) that grief one i started put down and the restarted a bit cause i guess it is something i have to confront.
yeah the days are getting closer to that day...that day that haunts me to this day and every other day. not to celebrate it but acknowledge it, that is what i want i hope.
i dunno. i guess time really waits for no one

No comments: