Sunday, May 25, 2014

Birthday Love...

This year is a celebration.
I mean why not?
So in celebration of the life I have
and the gifts I have been given
(not monetary) but the gifts of
purpose, compassion, patience, love,
hope, health, with a heart of gold, intelligence,
courageousness, authenticity, responsibility,
and all the talent that I have
I am celebrating it all.
Pics from the day/night...
it's J & J!!!
What I find interesting is that you will see my dress is basically a black body con dress (who would have thunk that I would wear a bodycon dress?) with the word 'love' written all over it. Think about it, I want love in all its forms. I talk about love. I read about love. I write about love.  I love. I welcome love, bring love and am love, no? SO why not wrap myself in love on my day?  I thought it was cute. I thought I was cute. I know I am beyond cute tho, I am grown and sexy. If you don't know now you know (in the words of Biggie Smalls hahaah). All in all a great time.

love love love them
 
AJ & Shima recent alumni
we all can celebrate

yes sista friend.


KF and I chilling.

one of the cool interns
i work with.

another sista here who
is real and true.
 

love this chick right here



CG & me & a drink
love this guy

flowers for me.
a lady loves flowers.
 


this is me.
 love me or leave me alone
but i would rather the love...

basically i got the lemonade upgrade

No comments: