Thursday, August 08, 2013

coffee thought...

Thursday thoughts as I hope there is coffee at the office:
#1: during these busy months they bring in continental breakfast for us. Nice. However most of it is tainted with nut like substances and only 1 pot of coffee. Typically the edible things are picked over by the time I grace them with my presence.

#2- I stayed at work yesterday until 7:30 pm cleaning my desk and organizing evaluations. I have no life.

#3- what does a single gal do for dinner when she spent $160.00 on groceries but didn't cook over the weekend? Strawberry ice cream. With grape nuts cereal sprinkled on top.

#4- counting down the days until my trip {vacation cruise} (7 working days or 9 days in total). I need a vacation.

#5- I need a vacation from these wedding vacations I have been on. Of course that is a wedding involved. No one else better get married until I get a few dates.

#6- it is 8:53 am and I am only in 86th street. Somehow I feel I will miss the free coffee

That's all...


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: