Tuesday, August 13, 2013

122/74

blood pressure 122/74
I guess that is normal
 Weight XXX
Temp 99

I went to the doctor because of the pain in my left foot which is apparently plantar factious.
They also  apparently want me to stay off my feet for several days and elevate it.
This means no walking, running, hopping, dancing, cavorting, etc.
Unfortunately this is not possible since I am currently working like a crazy person as well as preparing to go on a cruise vacation that I have been looking forward to forever.
And I am supposed to take Advil to reduce the swelling for 10 days.
 
ALL OF THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I EXCERCISE!!!!
AND TRUST ME WHEN I SAY EXCERCISE I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT
INSANITY OR SOMETHING REMOTELY SIMILAR...
 
Apparently my body shuts this shit down in the worst way.
 I can't understand why.
I don't know how.
 But here I am having to drive into work these next couple of days and pay for parking
(like you have the extra $45 to spare + gas $$)
 because I can't do the walk to the bus to the train to the office for the next couple of days.
Maybe I will park tomorrow and try the drive Thursday / Friday depending on the severity of the pain
which like a vicious cycle would put me in more danger of damaging my tendons.
And then not being healed.
I left the doctors office overwhelmingly sad because I am not sure
exactly what I did in this world to 'deserve' this
and the tears of course were coming down my eyes.
I am just tired.
 And stressed.
 And tired.
And limping on the train.
 
Oh- the bright side?
My blood pressure is normal.
Without taking my pill today.
Even tho this right here is stressing me out
 
Oh the bright side #2
A dude just gave me his # in the train.
While I am sitting here looking all evil
and know I have on my
do not fluck with me face.
 He winked at me and told me to call him.
Okkk
 

No comments: