Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Coffee thought...

8/7 8:35pm

I saw a post today that someone said you hate on success like we don't have the same 24 hours.
It was from a celebrity.
I found this saying/ posting really hilarious because while yes, there are 24 hours in a day the responsibilities you have versus the responsibilities I have totally differ and this shapes the way we each get to use these same 24 hours. That is like telling someone who has never walked but has 2 legs to get up and run a marathon because we all have the same 2 legs. Or to have me break out into an operatic sonatina because we all have the same voice- really?? Because I have been to karaoke and we do not all have the same voice. I understand the sentiment of hey- use your day wisely to achieve you dreams and goals and success for you (whatever that may be) but for you (celebrity) to say 'you hate on success like we don't have the same 24 hours' is a slap in the face for those who do not have the luxury of chefs, personal assistants, drivers, and paid time to lay by a pool.
No judgment tho- cause choice is key in ones decision-making skills and me choosing not to support those wonderful endeavors of yours is just me choosing a better use of my 24 hour day.
Peace.

No comments: