Monday, February 14, 2011

just another V day

Typically this day is reserved for lovers only (ala Maxwell) but considering this here lady has yet to have a lover only it is just another February 14. Another day for those to show their love to those whom they love. Another day to have thoughts of the non love that i possess and the love i am willing to settle for in the forms of my relationships with my friends, family and potential mates out there.
maybe, in fact, i am in capable of being loved? I mean who is to say that I am supposed to be loved.
who is to say that I am capable of giving love- maybe the love I have been giving hurts (the universe) which is why (the universe) has yet to respond with someone to love me.
maybe i need to stop focusing on another passing of 2/14 in any carnation and just know that love is somewhere someone out there...
how can i justify that when the proof is in the empty part of my twin bed?
sigh... I guess this is just another V day..

**yes i am just posting this 9/20/11** cause apparently it was stuck in a draft. A draft on non love-- fitting.

No comments: