Tuesday, February 01, 2011

coffee thought...


Today I waited 37 minutes for ANY bus to come down the road to take me to the subway to hop on the train to then get to work. Mind you I already walked down the hill & avoided a slip/fall catastrophe. THIS is how my day is supposed to start? And with that I am supposed to be all helpful, informative & whatever?? all for a dolla & fifteen cents (a dime and a nickle!).
oh yeah, today is payday therefore my money is spent before it hits the account- not spent in the "ooh look at the new toys way" but in the "OH man you paid all them bills + student loans & have to live off that for the month??"
the joys of the single in the city chick working class!!!

AND they raised the price of my coffee (from $1.00 to $1.85) so this means I will have to be bringing my teabags and making that thru the day- they trying to make me loose my mind in here.
.....Oh and on another note...why do some Dollar signs have one slash thru them versus two slashes thru them? google it... fascinating...
that's all...
*Image is andy warhol*

No comments: