Monday, February 07, 2011

coffee thought...

Coffee thought...Coming away from a 3 day weekend of just happiness. It started out in the dentist office on Friday, not one to normally attribute happiness with the dentist but the one I got whom i had since young is still the guy for Me- gentle and caring which is a plus. Next up we have Friday night, hanging out argue Yuca Bar with some of the girls- great great drinks and such a good time- these ladies know how to act a fool in the best way. Saturday was spent with a few loves of my life- idris, ealy etc... Basically watched the movie Takers and enjoyed every minute of the plot and scenes and lens in them. Yum! Sunday I woke up early to volunteer at 'college goal sunday' basically an event held around NY state Sunday's this time of year to assist folks in filing out the FAFSA form to head off to college- this event was held in Lehman hS and was a success (so I reward myself with an iced mocha latte OMG) and go home to watch the superbowl (I am all for football and sexy mens!) I cooked jerk pork for the boys & we all had a smashing great time...
anywho work today should be exciting... we shall see...

No comments: