Monday, November 03, 2008

Oh the way on the MTA...

This bus ride is ridiculous.

The amount of time it takes for the 21 bus to make it down the hill & around the bend is like slowly watching paint dry. Slowly.
It would be more health conscious & probably more conducive to walk and all that- however the thought that 4 wheels beat 2 heels is applied and here I am waiting and hoping that this bus takes me to where I got to go.

And on time. IS that too much to ask for for my $2.00 per ride 2x a day??

next thought the # 5 train.

This hunk of metal is very efficient in turning someone from a well-mannered normal human being into a one-person lunatic asylum in a matter of 2-3 stops.
Depending on the day you get “my dude” who is his own show- that is like in “do –not- slow -the –flow" show. Ladies & gentlemen the season for giving is year round- and you are Santa clause. Please be aware- do not keep your wallets in your back pocket & have a safe wonderful & glorious day.

Hilarious. He makes my day go by in a very special way.

I am sooo done with the commute!

No comments: