Tuesday, November 04, 2008

11-4-08

November 4, 2008
Today is one of many historic days in this world.
Today is one of the many days in MY lifetime I can make a difference.
Today I voted for President of the United States of America.
Historically, if you looked at my voting record, you will see my tendencies and voting history; you will see the decisions I make and the morals I choose to align myself to.
You will see that it is all about choice...

And that is MY LIFE, right?
ALL about choice & freewill given to us to ultimately have the option to even make a choice.

WOW our right to choose- that is DEEP in many of aspects...
it is all about choice
Well, guess what I found out? One of the brothers is a republican!! (is that like a bad word here??)
Yes he is a registered repub and his contention is that while he is on the more liberal side of republicancy he still agrees with most of their overall values.
I Definitely respect that, and the CHOICE he has-
cause lets face it we all have a choice-
and the fact we are all soo learned and diverse enough to make an educated decision and decide...

AND HE STILL CHOOSES OBAMA!!!

(so I guess not as "crazy" as one thinks...)
please make a difference...
go out and vote & revel in YOUR rights that many a person has fought for
*and still are fighting for*

No comments: