Tuesday, November 11, 2008

coffee thought...


what's funny is I have been procrastinating in writing this very blog.
Not for the trepidation of the topic of coffee, but for it is categorized as my 100th blog.

Thank you, thank you.

One hundred random thoughts later we arrive at this place of java-nirvana... where caffeine meets consciousness & literally a whole new world awakens. It is not surprising that this is the 100th blog, fore it is a topic I am well versed in and represents a major part of my life...
the search for a good strong cup of Joe that can carry me thru the day and pick me up at nights. This right here is very elusive (see previous 99 thoughts) and apparently I have been on this search for longer than I care to remember but for those of you asking, here is what I need:

my Joe must have
a delicate mixture of strength & sweetness
quintessentially essential to my enjoyment.
you can’t have one without the other,
and it is very much appreciated in balance.

Let us not forget the deep richness of his texture that is damn near sinful
provoking the stimulation of my senses that comes when his aroma wafts thru you.
Just being near java awakens my thoughts,
my emotions, and my senses that until now seemingly lie dormant;
catapulting images of cinnamon & cream mixed into you.

Oh God, I am in search of that good to the last drop,
please serve it to me hot
cup of Joe that will warm my insides
and singe my fingers to the touch.
Sometimes too hot to handle
(thou I will definitely try)
when I get my java it will be no lie
satisfaction apparent.
Contentment ensues.

Until then, YES,
I am in the midst of coffee blues…
I promise to appreciate Joe like no one else will do
I pledge my taste buds to you alone
Please oh please send me

that fine cup of Joe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you know something? I have no idea that you had such a ...love... of coffee - its kinda weird...