Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving 08 (pt I)

#1-- have i ever told you that I LOVE when google changes its logo to fit the particular holiday! case in point see photo below regarding thanksgiving 08. I love it, it brightens my search.
#2-- So every year my brother Mike says he is going to make homemade cranberry sauce (back story-every year his duty was to pop open the can of cranberry sauce & put it on a plate) this year he decides to get all 'ace-of-cranberries' & actually make it from scratch. let me tell you something, even tho the other brother is the 'chef' this berry-ness was the bomb! (shh, don't tell him!)
#3-- this is a pic of my straight from the can cranberry sauce that initially was a backup to the 'chef jeff'' project above...truthfully i love the little can ridges on the sides!
#4-- this is a pic of Mel's perfectly portioned plate: my cornbread stuffing, Mike's berry sauce & tyrone the turkey. (long story...)
hope everyone had a blessed day...
p.s-- please pray for the people of Mumbai...

No comments: