Friday, October 31, 2008

why do i try?

trick or treat??
more like the joke is on me ALL THE DAMN TIME. today got word on the management position that i applied for a month ago. guess who is just not good enough again? guess who got the job? my good friend DNS (who i happen to send in the resume for and cover letter/ same one who got promoted over me for sr.csr of something else)
YES i am happy and estatic for her, i just feel slighted every damn time.
WHEN THE FUCK AM I GONNA CATCH A BREAK?
i mean i work hard, do right, live justly and play fair and what am i doing wrong in that equation?
someone send me a clue...no actually don't send me a clue and just give me the answer cause surely i cant figure it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

now you KNEW i was going to respond....

uhm....why the hell did you send in competition for the job you wanted again?!

I bet you won't do it next time. :)I'm sorry you didn't get the job though. Don't say you weren't good enough. It probrobaly had very little to do with you and who you are, sad to say, having been in hiring conferences, its almost arbitrary...
Keep your head up lady - you're great at what you do....
and god dam it, unless its me, don't send in resumes for other people!!!!!
beks