Monday, June 08, 2015

coffee thought...

coffee thought...

Monday morning blues
Today I didn't work out as planned (3rd time my co-workout partner has
cancelled) and that is not to say that I couldn't just get up and go
myself but I mean if I am mega sleepy and I don't have to meet someone
I am choosing self care and sleep above sweat (well at least that kind
of sweat)
And I slept in. (Until 6:28 ohhhhh) and then I decide to get up and
get about my business. Had apple jacks cause why not and the I
proceeded with the business of de-fuzzing and primping and what not.
What not to do is try to detangle extra curly hair without
conditioner. Ouch. Any way. I smell good.
And on to the business of dressing for today. Monday. Tired as i am I
think I match. We shall see.
And on this train ride so far we have had the star crossed lovers
Romeo and Kate, an African drum ceremony, an evangelist, and a few
more savory (?) characters and a few delays and it isn't even 42nd
yet. And it is 9:19.
That's all...


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: