Thursday, June 19, 2014

Random quizzes about myself

I have been having a bit of insomnia (more often than not) and have been up taking numerous quizzes online- specific all to determine why I am who I am and that is all that I am. So this evening/ mornings activities tell me what my spiritual power is & what type of wife I am/ will be. 

What say you? 


*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^^
Your spiritual power is:

Love

You are a true lover and an ambassador of love. You spirit and persona can allure and absorb anyone. You are so real and raw that your imperfections make you even more lovable. 


The type of wife you are:

The Peacemaker

You're the "yes" woman. Sweet, supportive, gentle, and very easy to get along with. Because of your personality you may be misunderstood, but once people get to know you, they realize how lovely and fascinating you really are. You're perhaps the greatest supporter of leaders, and are very loyal and committed. You love your life and know that others envy you.

Funny.
Well, this is the type of love and wife I want to be-- notice the embrace and the words. 

No comments: