Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Horoscope: Gemini: June 4th, 2014

Something you read now or a piece of information that falls in your lap could alter your thinking radically.
This is good and will help you step outside yourself and gain an insight into the possible outcomes that are available to you.
You must break the habit of feeling as if you must live your life the way you always have.

Wellllllllll
Is the universe speaking to me or what???
God dammit sometimes (more often than not) I want to yell back at the damn universe
what the hell else more do you want from me?
I tried,
I'm trying,
I did.
I'm doing.
I...keep...on...just...keep...on.......

1 comment:

CT Jermin said...

Be encouraged fam. See the clouds but keep on striving. Don't let anything stop you. Stay encouraged, even when you're not sure... You're gonna 'Reach'!
http://youtu.be/UnJwrHKuUaY