Wednesday, March 28, 2012

anyway

who has been too stressed to compose a post on her blog? (raise your hands)
me
and who has been too tired to even take some of the posts from "drafts" to real live viewable on the blog? (raise your hands)
me
and who has been too pissed off at some issues (be it work issues, people issues, male issues, and folks you don't even know issues) to even put pen to paper (or finger to keyboard in this case) to voice her own opinion on it? (raise your hands)
me
AND who chose this darn medium anyway? who chose to be a writer- no one forced you to do this... so what you saying is who is choosing to ignore what they previously chose to do? (raise your hands)
me.

Well, that concludes the exercise portion of this blog (with all that hand raising)- this was brought to you in a sincere attempt to remember why I am doing what I do...

to be continued...

No comments: