Tuesday, March 20, 2012

coffee thought...

Coffee thought...3/20

Songs of Freedom....
I sing this song
Because I want her to be free.
Free from all and any pain and adversity.
I sing this tune in hopes you can hear me
Set me free, Oh Lord, Set me free.

Right now my grandma is not well.
I refuse to say she is dying because at 87 it is a blessing for every moment.
She is thankful she gets/got to see us grow - she wishes she could see my godson excel is something and be confident he will make it.
She wants to see me happy and with a man (and tells me this often enough that hell, I want it just so she can fiddle over this man in my life...)
She wants to see her great-grandbaby born...and in a little over 2 months is not sure if that will be the case.
I hate the word cancer- seems like I should hate people who are born under the astrological sign of Cancer as well (just because it is associated with Cancer)...
and i know it is not the same thing but still...I can say I have strong dislike for one.
At this time it seems like time is slipping away with nothing that anyone can do
-so reminiscent of my mom.
I still want to know why.
Some enough question.
But why?

that's all...

No comments: