Monday, October 25, 2010

weird/ crazy dreams (as I sleep of course)

WHY did i have a dream last night that was about to get married to a woman (yes, proposition 8 was in full effect in NYC in my dream) and I was sitting in a directors chair in front of a mirror getting my makeup done by Bro#1 (the chef). Let me tell you A) he is not a makeup artist, B) would not be there doing that C) WTF??? OH it gets better...
yeah, i was sitting next to this chick who was also preparing to marry me (looked like the Caucasian/ Latina chick like the crazy one from girlfriends TV show that used to be on) and my dress was HOT (fitted lace overlay, sparkly and marvelous!) but I was concerned about a few things--
  • didn't want flowers to clash with the dress(it had this gorgeous deep deep purple calla lily/ orchid bouquet with Swarovski crystals in it)
  • didn't know if i could walk in these 4 & 1/2 inch blue crystal studded shoes (HOT)
  • didn't want to disappoint anyone who showed up for this event but more importantly
  • I DID NOT WANT TO MARRY A CHICK!!!!! <-- this one I am sure about even in my waking state...
  • there was no love no nothing no attraction but that was something that wasnt even a concern in my mind.
SO I am SOOO not into marrying a woman and Bro#1 "asked me are you sure", and i was like (whispering cause she was there) hell yeah i am sure i don't want to marry her and he was like "really". I say "Yes, I only wants to wear the pretty dress & shoes"<--- let's take THAT one to therapy.. So the bro goes "ok lets bounce" and proceeded to bum rush the chick like straight elbow to the face, knock her straight off the chair, grab my hand and RUN. Me in the snazzy heels hikes the dress up in one hand & grabs the flowers and am out.i woke up (2:30am no less) like LMAO WTF is going on?????????

TD: um wtf did u have to eat before you went to bed? cuz surely I DONT want that! LMAO

me: I KNOW I KNOW i had a convo with Bro#3 and an apple pie from popeyes
never again will i combine them two cause it is dangerous!

No comments: