Monday, October 25, 2010

coffee thought...

Coffee & calculations this morning as some people took a full dose of crazy for the commute....

My commute:
yeah so there is no #21 bus, so I walk down the hill- two #15 buses come (1st one had about 4 wheelchairs/ 2nd one was packed) then a #55 bus comes crowded as fluck but I get on only to stop 1 block from the train for over 5 minutes cause there was double parked cabs in the bus stop
so instead of letting us out- you know the 1 block away- he holds us hostage until said cabs leave-- great...So now I fight to the train which surprisingly was not a fight- got on #5 stood- woman tried to shove her bag in my gut, I politely pushed back- got to 14th street see CW waiting for the #6- we get on, chat about for colored girls-- RIGHT when we about to get off (astor place) this dude says to her, excuse me did you know about the national blowjob contest they are having (like really this is before 9:00 am dude!)
she gives the side eye he was like you would be a good candidate- she was like leave me alone- he makes like he is gonna spit on her and told her
DO NOT DISRESPECT ME
she looks at him crossly cause this is ridiculous
i was about to punch him in the face and the doors open
(there is no way i would make this up)
fluckin disaster crazy people on the train...
only thing CW could say is "God protects us always cause crazy probably didn't even know WHY he didn't spit on her... but God protected us."
AMEN to that...
that's all... (for now...)

No comments: